Our offices are located on the western side of the UC Davis campus, in the new zero-net-energy community of UC Davis West Village.
1715 Tilia Street
Policy Institute for Energy, Environment and the Economy
From I-80 East or West
- Take Exit 70 for Highway 113 North toward Woodland
- Take Exit 27 for Hutchison Drive
- Turn left (west) onto Hutchison Drive
- At the first traffic circle, turn right (north), following the sign pointing to the right for Hutchison Drive
- At the second traffic circle, go straight, and continue north toward the buildings (Sage Street)
- At the T intersection, turn right onto Tilia Street
- The Main Office Lobby is located on the 1st Floor, 1715 Tilia Street, at the northeast corner of Tilia Street and North Sage Street (across from the grassy area and on your left)
If you are visiting for less than two hours, please park in a marked two-hour street spot. If your visit will be longer than two hours, please park in a “West Village Staff” / “WV Staff Permit Parking” spot and then come in to our office for a temporary parking permit to put on your dashboard.
West Village has plentiful bike parking. Also, Unitrans (the campus and City of Davis bus system) serves West Village via Route V (https://unitrans.ucdavis.edu/).
A list of nearby lodging can be found at the Yolo County Visitors Bureau. When making your reservation, ask about special University of California rates.