The Policy Institute is a bold new initiative that supports collaborative engagement at a critical time for decision makers. Governments at every level are under intensifying pressure to promote a healthy, growing economy while simultaneously improving environmental quality, increasing efficiency, diversifying the energy supply, creating greater resiliency to energy disruptions, and responding to climate change-despite shrinking capacity and expertise.
The UC Davis Policy Institute for Energy, Environment and the Economy (Policy Institute) leverages world-class university expertise and engages directly with decision-makers to deliver credible, relevant, and timely information and analysis to inform better energy and environmental policy.
Now accepting applications for the Policy Director position for the National Center for Sustainable Transportation at UC Davis. Apply now!
- Energy and climate experts find wide range of 2030 emissions targets on path to 2050 - February 2014
- Apr 25: Drought Science, Policy and Management Summit
California State Capitol Sacramento, CA
- May 16: Biofuel’s Carbon Balance: Rethinking the Foundations of Climate Policy for Transportation Fuels
West Village 1605 Tilia, Room 1103
- Jun 3: California Bioresources Alliance Symposium
Buehler Alumni and Visitors Center UC Davis
- Aug 19: 1st California Adaptation Forum
Join the Discussion
To learn more about the Policy Institute for Energy, Environment and the Economy and follow our progress, please join our distribution list!